Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sample Video - LILAC Wiki

Sample Video - LILAC Wiki

I have published some sample Research Aloud Protocol (RAP) videos to YouTube, linked from the LILAC Wiki.  There is also a video interview with one of the students.

YouTube now allows videos up to 15 minutes in length, but I am trying to constrain the videos to 10 minutes or less.

The next step will be to determine some kind of coding scheme for the RAP captures, as well as to develop a survey instrument.

Progress is slow, I know--but I am also working on an article for an upcoming collection.  More information to follow. 

And, of course, I'm looking forward to meeting with the folks from the Citation Project at the Georgia Conference on Information Literacy this weekend.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment